2017 Challenge Finalists Announced 0

Date: Tuesday, December 5, 2017
By: Eidos Challenges
Category tags: Social Procurement Challenge. < < <

It is with great pleasure that we announce the five Finalists for the Social Procurement Challenge.

I know it hasn’t been easy for the selection panel. The ideas and contributions on the platform have been of high quality. Our partner in this challenge, The English Family Foundation, made this comment yesterday after viewing all of the submissions:

"I would like to add on behalf of the EFF just how thrilled we are with the calibre and professionalism of the applicants. There are some really great ideas in there, some of which we would like to continue discussions with even if they don’t win on the night. This has been a very rewarding process to have a highly engaging platform to source and tap into ideas which would normally not come through to us." – Belinda Morrissey, English Family Foundation

Eidos would like to thank all participants for their participation and their significant efforts to date. We hope the process has provided learnings and helped you shape your ideas into even better solutions.

The five finalists for the Social Procurement Challenge are:

The above finalists are invited to pitch their idea at the Eidos Challenge Gala Dinner in Brisbane on Thursday the 7th of December. The successful proponent of the Social Procurement Challenge Award will be announced at the close of the evening. It’s shaping up to be a great night.

Today we received word that Queensland University of Technology's Australian Centre for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies will also be partnering with us in this important event.

My Submission wasn’t selected – what next? You are still in the running for the People’s Choice Award which will go to the idea on the website with the most votes at 6pm on Thursday the 7th of December. The winner of the People’s Choice Award will be announced at the Eidos Challenge Gala Dinner on Thursday the 7th of December

Are you sure you want to do this?