Social Procurement Challenge - Round Two Submissions 0
The Round 2 submissions for the Eidos Challenge are in. All of these ideas have potential to help scale Social Procurement in Australia. By watching these videos and providing feedback you can help shape these ideas into even richer solutions.
That's our point-of-difference. The Eidos Challenge enables applicants to build upon and iterate their ideas based on feedback, interrogation and opportunities for co-design by the selection panel, industry experts, and the broader community.
- SVA Contract Readiness Support
- Tradable Income-Based Securities
- Stories for Impact
- SpendHack 2018
- QAA-SP (Qualitate Attributional Approach to Social Procurement)
- Global supply chain procurement platform for regional economic stimulation
- Socially Branded
- Assisting diverse social enterprises to articulate, measure and demonstrate their social value
From these 10 ideas, the Selection Panel and Research Committee will be nominating 5 who will be invited to pitch their idea at the Eidos Gala Dinner in Brisbane on Thursday the 7th of December. During the evening the successful proponent of the Eidos Challenge Award will be announced. I hope to see all of you at this celebration.